So you’re in school and ahead of you is-this major intersection chances are it’s that time in your life where you’ve got to choose one out of possible three paths science arts or commerce and you’re stressing because maybe you don’t actually know what you really like and maybe you don’t even know which profession you want to follows don’t worry in this article I’m gonna give you three things the first is top10 in-demand professions per stream second I’m going to give you five easy techniques for you to be able to choose your stream and finally the wrong reasons to choose so let’s get going hey everyone this is PBS Infotech- Team and you’re watching article of PBS INFOTECH.
Today we’re talking about what to choose after tenth science arts of Commerce now we’re in this fast-paced world that had entered the fourth Industrial Revolution and suddenly this pandemic happened and several professions around the world went through a change now it’s safe to say that 10 to 15 years from now some of the careers that might be very popular right now may not even exist so the goal is to be nimble and skilled so in this article I’m going to give you those 10 in-demand professions currently but before that I want to talk to you about how you can make yourself future-
Prescott Adams the creator of Dilbert cartoons coined this term called talent stack he said that perhaps you may never Bethe best writer or perhaps you may never be the best artist or even the best business manager but what if you were good at all three things that might make you better than many others the key is to keep acquiring skills all your life and as you stack your skills.
One on top of another that talent stack might make you extraordinary it could be design skills it could be computing skills it could be writing skills it could be communication skills it doesn’t matter. What that individual skill is the point is to become a lifelong acquirer of new skills and now let’s jump into what to choose after 10 science commerce and arts and before that you put a comment for me under this article. Telling me your plans to future-proof yourself.
Step number one top in demand professions per stream in science it could be professions like
1. Data science software development in medicine there could be physiotherapy being a medical doctor or nutritionist.
It could be design related fields like product design and industrial design cyber security animation game design or becoming a game developer on the engineering side you could have environmental and manufacturing robotics and mechanical engineering.
And also perhaps becoming a Technical Writer top in-demand professions on the Commerce-side of financial consulting cost and management accountancy.
2. Being a statistician or a data analytics a certified financial planner chartered accountancy may be banking investment banking being in private equity or venture capital may be becoming a company secretary or an actuary a financial analyst or being in corporate finance perhaps doing stock brooking or insurance.
3. On the outside you have civil services and government administration feels relating to law if you major in psychology you could do clinical psychology maybe organizational psychology counseling or sports psychology even become a career counselor on the media side you might have journalism communication, PR advertising you could be a commercial artist try out careers and hospitality and event management.
4. Be a Content writer author or editor you could even join national security agencies like the FBI or CBI.
5. Within the arts fields you can also specialize and join marketing and sales jobs like digital marketing.
6. As well on design side you could do fashioner interior design or even jewelry design another popular profession with the arts background could be that of international relations where you could be a diplomat and intelligence specialist or work with the World Banker the United Nations or even the World Health Organization and with language skills you could perhaps look at being a translator a linguist or a writer additionally
7. There are fields like business management and teaching where you could perhaps to pick up any specialization and then eventually end up doing those as your post graduation now before we move into the next step
Please put a comment for me under this article telling me which of these professions you’re truly interested in and maybe we can work on giving you more information on those careers step number two the best techniques to choose my stream
Now that I have a list of all these professions I don’t know which one to choose have a vague idea but I don’t know which one is gonna suit me best so here are five really easy techniques and one bonus technique that are going to help you choose your dream career technique number one is called research I suggest get onto the internet and search maybe for blog articles
Or even try to read biographies a day in the life of a lawyer or the challenges of a cardiologist that’ll give you insights into the nature of the job the next technique is called sample participation this is my favorite technique it’s like having a sip of soup in the buffet to try to figure out whether I really want to have that big cup of soup at all or not here’s what you can do try interning with somebody or maybe shadowing a profession you can even volunteer at events or try learning a new language maybe help a small business owner set up his own business or you can manage some events or try keeping are cord of all your family’s monthly expenses and that way you’ll get a taste of what that
Career actually entails when you get into it technique number three is called interview this is really simple and this is where your friends family and relatives will come in handy having a long conversation with someone who’s already pursuing that career will give you the ins and outs and actually how life is when you playing that character for a long period of time now we have a number of article on interviews as well with various different professionals and you can go back and take a look at them and I’m gonna drop links for you as well under this article technique number four is called a ikigaiguy
Now ikigai is a Japanese concept which says that you have a purpose and once you discover that you lead a satisfying and rewarding life and according to the ikigai concept your purpose lies at the intersection of your passion something that society means and something that society is willing to reward so when you’re looking at all these different careers that we are throwing at you and when you sample some of them and do your research find out which of those are part of your ikigai technique number five is called peer feedback.
Now sometimes we don’t even know what we’re really good at so how about you play this game get together with your friends and say I’m going to tell you something that I want you to teach me and you tell me something that you would like to learn from me and when you finish playing this game you’re going to know what is that one thing or two things that all my friends want me to teach them which means what is that one thing that I’m really good at you can even do this with your family and your parents and anyone who truly cares for you the bonus tip is called pros and cons now chances are I may have given you 30-35 different careers remember to put a comment under this article telling me finally which profession did you like and bit stream are you likely to choose